Learn about Teradata software on Microsoft Azure: Overview, Products, Getting Started, Services, Use Cases, Support, and Resources
Teradata in the Public Cloud
Teradata Database on Azure combines Teradata’s industry-leading data warehouse software with the agility and flexibility of Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
Benefits include self-service, under-an-hour provisioning, pay-as-you-go, and integration with a wide variety of software tools:
- Rapid and easy procurement – quick proofs of concept
- Hourly or annual subscriptions – optimize your investment
- No need to manage infrastructure – focus on insight and innovation
Teradata Database on Azure is sold via Azure Marketplace, the Microsoft Azure online store that helps business customers find, buy, and immediately start using the software. Azure handles billing and payments, and software charges appear on your Azure bill. Learn more.
Cloud Deployment Allows for Constant Innovation
Teradata Database on Azure includes powerful performance, reliability, and convenience features including:
MPP Multi-Node Scalability
- MPP = Massively Parallel Processing
- Scale from 1 to 32 nodes
Automatic Node Failure Recovery
- Recover quickly and automatically
- Virtual hot standby nodes
Query Data in Blob Storage
- QueryGrid Teradata-to-Presto connector
- Extend your Hybrid Cloud ecosystem
Do it Yourself
Subscribe and deploy on your own using our Getting Started documentation. Customers familiar with both Teradata software and the Microsoft Azure operating environment can be up in about an hour.
Let Us Help You
Engage with Teradata Services
for assistance in architecting and deploying Teradata software on Microsoft Azure. Customers seeking our expertise will appreciate the benefits of this approach.