Learn about Teradata Data Warehousing and Analytics in the Cloud Overview, Products, Benefits, Success Stories, Partners, Resources, and Contact.
Teradata Cloud Data Warehousing and Analytics
Cloud deployment offers ease-of-use benefits including subscription pricing and the freedom to focus on business value rather than on infrastructure.
Pick from our purpose-built managed environment in the United States or Germany, the public cloud (Amazon Web Services now and soon Microsoft Azure), or private cloud.
Cloud Deployment Options
- Managed Cloud (Americas) or (Europe) – We’ll set up and manage the data warehousing infrastructure for you. Just bring your data and a DBA! See Americas subscription pricing or Europe subscription pricing.
- Public Cloud (AWS Marketplace) – Deploy Teradata Database quickly with Amazon Web Services resources. Use the same software as in our on-premises systems.
- Public Cloud (Azure Marketplace) – Combine Teradata software and Microsoft resources for powerful data warehousing in the cloud. Coming soon!
- Private Cloud – Deploy quickly and easily with low cost using your organization’s in-house virtualization environment.
- Managed Cloud (Americas) – We’ll set up and manage the analytic infrastructure for you. Rapidly discover new insights in your data!
- Public Cloud (AWS Marketplace): Deploy Aster Analytics quickly with Amazon Web Services resources. Perform self-service advanced analytics at scale.
- Managed Cloud – We’ll set up and manage the Hadoop infrastructure for you. Massively scalable for all data types. Ingest everything!
Cloud services eliminate the need to purchase expensive infrastructure. Subscription-based pricing provides greater cost control.
Launch in Minutes not Months
Traditional on-premises projects can take months to launch. Not so with cloud, which can literally cut months into minutes.
Enterprise-Ready for Production Workloads
Our cloud deployment options feature the same industry-leading Teradata Database and Aster Analytics software as our engineered on-premises systems.
Agility, Flexibility and Scalability
Fast provisioning, integrated ecosystem applications, and massively scalable data storage.
Speed, Stability and Security
Cloud technology has advanced to address the sophisticated performance and security needs of enterprise customers.
Many companies have made Teradata their choice for enterprise data warehousing and enterprise analytics in the cloud. Here are a few; click on the logos and the links below to learn more.
The large, powerful partner network Teradata wields for on-premises systems has expanded to include cloud data warehousing and analytics services. Click on the logos to learn more details.
Cloud Ecosystem Partners