Digital frauds are skyrocketing, losses are escalating, and regulators are increasing pressure on banks to act.
To stay ahead of tech-savvy fraudsters, financial services and organisations need more data in context.
During the live session, we've acknowledged that digital frauds are skyrocketing, losses are escalating, and regulators are increasing pressure on banks to act. The current detection approach needs to change to counter the evolving fraud methods and prevent it. This is a problem that must be solved.
The good news is that it’s a problem that Teradata and Celebrus can uniquely solve right now.
During the session, we discussed how you can:
- Reduce fraud losses by intervening in fraudulent transactions in real time
- Reduce false positives and create better customer experiences by only stopping fraudulent transactions
- Improve the customer experience by proactively intervening to protect customers at risk
- Eliminate overhead and improve efficiency by reducing fraud investigations and case management, as well as providing insights that simplify investigations
- Address evolving threats while staying ahead of - and responding quickly to - new fraud types and strategies
Watch it on-demand now!