Find out how NXP® Semiconductors, a global semiconductor manufacturer, transformed from legacy BI methods to advanced analytics. NXP launched a “Citizen Data Scientist Program” that modernized how it uses data analytics and upskilled 57 employees from 10 countries, with a goal to serve more than 200 employees each year.
During this 60-minute webinar...
Hear how the company built a solid data foundation using intelligent technology that provided a solution for citizen data scientists to uncover new insights. The program's success led to the creation of NXP's Advanced Analytics Center of Excellence, where formal data scientist roles were added to the Enterprise Business Intelligence team.
The webinar will cover:
- Using analytics to gain a better understanding of the business and drive new value
- Propelling employees into data science career paths
- Improving innovation through education, use cases, and other methods
- Applying advanced analytics to 42 unique business use cases
- Providing a single data science “currency” and language
- Sharing the latest Forrester research and market transformations that are driving successful analytics projects
You'll hear from...
- Featured speaker: Alex Pamatat, Head of Enterprise Data Science, NXP
Alex leads the Enterprise Data Science Center of Excellence from within the IT organization. He spends much of his time building a foundation for data science across the enterprise and enabling NXP’s workforce to elevate its data science competencies. Alex has held a variety of roles within NXP’s manufacturing and operations organizations where he developed intellectual property and was involved in process engineering, statistical process control program leadership, program management, lead training, and a global applied statistics training program. Alex is a Six Sigma mentor.
- Guest speaker: Mike Gualtieri, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Mike’s research focuses on artificial intelligence (AI) technologies, platforms, and practices that enable technology professionals to deliver applications that lead to prescient digital experiences and breakthrough operational efficiencies. His key areas of expertise include AI and emerging technologies that make software faster, smarter, and transformative for global enterprises. He advises business and technology leaders around the world, has authored more than 130 research reports, and is a recipient of the Forrester Courage Award.
- Moderator: Chris Twogood, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Teradata
Chris Twogood is Senior Vice President Global Marketing for Teradata Corporation. He is responsible for Teradata Brand, Influencer Relations, Content Marketing, Global Events, Demand Generation, Account Based Marketing, Field Marketing. Chris has thirty years of experience. Chris has extensive experience in the computer industry specializing in Data Warehousing, Decision Support, Customer Management and Analytics.